Physical Therapist

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Resources and other Arthritis topics.

Who can help me?

Physical Therapist

If you have problems moving around or if you have lots of pain, a physical therapist can help. A physical therapist can help you find exercises that you can do pain-free and help you loosen up. They also have ultrasounds, heat packs, and other aids to help your pain.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Arthritis Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Alexis Niki